Entries

INFOMERCIAL


Reflexion: This activity was great because we learned to make videos, also I reviewed the superlative and comparative like book board is the best and the book-board is better than the ok book. Also it was very funny a liked to work next to Lili and Elkin.


EVENT


Reflection: I loved this event. I had nervous when I left but all was good, I think that is very good make this events because the students learn new things, for example I learned what adjetive go first, also I learned new word like toxido.

PERSONAL OPINION


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I3wH0shGS2UAHbK5OtF9MUfmBS7KlX5F/view?usp=sharing

Reflection: I liked this activity because we sold what we thought for example I spoke about the animls in the circous and zoo a was very I disagree since they have be free. 



WALKING TOUR


Reflection: I loved this activity because we learned a lot things about about the history of Bogotá and Colombia, for example I learned that La Plaza de Simon Bolivar and El chorro de Quevedo are pleaces very importants in Colombia I could that La Plaza de Simon Bolivar has change a lot, also I learned that Gabriel Garcia Marques and José Rafael Pombo were very importants writer in our contry. This activity was very funny, nice, and great. I love it.

No comments: