Autonomous

GOAL


Reflection: This is my goal, it´s very good tha we have goal because this is a part of the success. Also I wanna finish the 3 cut with good scores and I will learn all that I can. 

SUPERLATIVE AND COMPARATIVE


Reflection: I learned when I use the superlative and comparative like for example the superlative is used when something or someone is the best, for example my text is the best, I'm the tallest in my house and comparative for compare like example, He is riding better byke than John.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

READING 


Reflection: This book is very good, This book help me much, I learned to write better than before, For example now I do the letter more ordered

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REVIEWING ADJETIVE



Reflection: For is very important to learn new vocabulary for that I study the adjetives that these are as important as the verbs. for example I learned what sweet mean.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRAVEL, TRIP AND JOURNEY



Reflection: I didn't know the difference between these words for that I searched what was the difference and is easy, travel is a verb, trip is "viaje" all trip and journey is when you were traveling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WATCHING VIDEOS ABOUT PRESENT PROGRESSIVE

           

Reflection: Is very good learn english watching videos, Mr Bean is very funny. It's wonderful, I learned new vocabulay like shouting.

SPEAKY


REFLECTION: I liked this app because the people can speak with others people for example I am learning english but I know spanish, so I speak with other person that he's learning spanish but his original language is English. And we can correct the writing and improve our language, also, we can a new culture. Speaky is very great for we learn and review our english. 


No comments: